How to Get your Kids to Eat more Healthy Food!
Let me show you how to easily create Healthy Eating Habits that will ensure your children’s and family’s health. This program also has the potential to improve your children’s school results because healthy food leads to better focus, concentraiton and stamina – all the essentials needed to excel at school.
The Healthy Eating Habits Program is an Online Program to help your child and family develop Healthier Eating Habits. You will be learning practical strategies from Day 1 that could make a big difference in ensuring your kids eat 80/20 and get what their bodies need to be healthy. This program not only explains which foods to focus on, but most importantly it gives the tools, strategies and child-friendly tricks to help your children understand why. I will teach you how to help your children become more mindful eaters and enjoy the exploration and discovery of real food.
Health is about consistancy not perfection and balance is the key.
Healthy Eating is a life skill.
Are you ready to set your child up for Healthy Eating Habits for Life?
Hi, I am Craig Burton. I have been a nutritionist and health coach for over 20 years. One of my biggest passions is coaching families and the next generation: our children. I also know the frustrations and challenges as a parent trying to raise healthy children. That was the inspiration behind creating this program – to share what has worked for us. Here is my Daughter Emily making her ‘Artist Plate’. Let me help you bring as much joy to eating Real Food for your children as possible.
The Healthy Eating Habits Program Includes
15 Professionally Produced Videos
Videos include the following content:
- Exercises for children to connect joy, exploration and development when eating healthy real food.
- My favorite family activity that can make all the difference in bringing and keeping the kids at the dinner table.
- 3 simple rules to differentiate between Real Healthy Food and Fake Processed Food.
- You will find out how to protect your children from the growing Diabetes epidemic.
- What is protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber, and how to make better choices. I have created fun, educational videos on how to recognize each of the macronutrients and how much your children need of each one.
- Why hydration is so important in your children’s health: for instance, dehydration harms cells that in turn negatively affect tissues like the brain and muscles. I will teach you the simple signs of dehydration and how to correct it.
- 14 ways to get your children to eat more vegetables. Vegetables provide your children with energy, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and water. They help protect your children against diseases later in life, including heart disease, stroke, and some cancers.
- My supplement recommendations, which my children are also taking.
Course Manual and Workbook
Once you register, you will have access to the Course Manual and Workbook. The Course Manual accompanies the videos and is full of practical information and activities to support your children. Some of the fun activities I teach include:
- How to build new habits
- The way to connect real food and love
- How to incorporate eating zones
- Making better ‘cheat meal’ choices
5 Part Health Cartoon Series for the Kids
Bonus: Free Ebooks for the Parents to Get Super Fit and Healthy
“Over the years Craig Burton has played a vital role in advising the Food Service Committee at HeadStart International School. Craig has volunteered his time to consult the committee on issues such as minimizing the use of sugar, choosing healthy seasonings, and promoting whole foods in school lunches. Another very useful way that Craig has helped to improve awareness for healthy eating at school has been by recommending ways to educate the students about how to make good food choices. Thanks to Craig’s suggestions the school now has many charts and pictures that introduce children to the negative effects of eating too much sugar and promotes having a balanced and healthy diet.”
Miki Eduard (Founder Headstart International School Phuket)
“I have been following Craig’s Health and Fitness advice for over 10 years now. During this period, Craig has demonstrated a depth of knowledge and a genuine belief in me to succeed that I have never seen before. This is a unique quality and skill set I have only experienced with Craig, which is why he is the only guy I will work with for myself, and my family’s health needs.
As a married father of two young children and both parents busy professionals, time is something we have too little of and the first thing that suffers is the quality of food we all eat. It is all too easy to fall back into old habits and having access to someone like Craig removes that guilt we both feel and he gives us that unique support to get back on track with a healthier lifestyle. We cannot recommend Craig highly enough.”
About the Coach
Craig Burton is a nutritionist and father of two children, Emily (12) and Joshua (9). He has spent the last 20 years helping transform the lives of his clients, but his biggest passion is his family and ensuring they lead healthy and happy lives. The content for the Healthy Eating Habits Program is based on current research along with his own strategies he uses to support his family. Craig holds an array of qualifications in nutrition, as well as in health, fitness and lifestyle coaching. He attained a B.A. in Applied Science (Sports Science) from Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia along with Ohio State University in the United States. Craig went on to certify as a Sports Nutritionist, later Clinical Nutritionist and also holds accreditation as a Performance Enhancement Specialist from the National Academy of Sports Medicine in the United States. Craig is also trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy which is a Behavioural Psychology Method to assist in developing new habits and supporting people to live more rich, full and meaningful lives.