Please watch this video to learn about the Diet Design
The way to your Personalised Diet
How does the Diet Design work?
It begins by getting to know you:
- What is your relationship to food and diets?
- What are your goals?
- What does your lifestyle look like?
- How active is your job?
- Do you have any food sensitivities?
- What are dietary likes and dislikes?
- How do you move your body?
- What is your health like at a deeper cellular level?
Some of the Personalised Diet Design variations are:
- Diets plans for: Weight Loss, Building Muscle, Body Shaping, Improving Health, Athletic Performance
- Type of foods: Anything, Whole Foods, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Meditarranean
- Timing: Frequent Feeding, 3 Meals, Intermittent Fasting
- Macronutrient ratios: Low Carb, Keto, High Protein, Balanced
- Calories: Deficit, Maintainance, Surplus
- Physical Activity: Low, Medium, High, Intense
Personalised Diet Examples
Below you will find some of the data that is included in the Personalised Diet plan.
What are realistic rates of body fat loss per week?
The suggested calorie, macronutrient, and hand-portion numbers in your Personalised Diet are a starting points, not ending points.
How fast you can lose body fat depends on how consistently you can, or want to, follow the given guidelines.
Fat loss is often faster when first starting out and when you have more body fat to lose.
% Body weight
1-1.5% body weight
(~2-3lb or 0 .9-1.36kg)
(~1.65-2.5lb or 0.74 – 1.13kg)
0.5-1% body weight
(~1-2 lb or 0.45 – 0.9kg)
(~0.8-1.65lb or 0.36 – 0.74kg)
<0.5% body weight
(~<1lb or <.45kg)
(~<0.8lb or <0.36 kg)
What are the predictive rates of muscle gain per week.
The ability to gain muscle is dependent upon age, training expereince, biological sex, consistency with food.
How long is this Personalised Diet plan valid?
As long as it keeps moving you towards your goal.
You may need to ‘tweak’ the plan after 3-4 weeks – for example:
- Fat loss – You may need to slightly reduce calories or increase exercise duration and intensity.
- Muscle gain – You may need to increase calories, especially from protein along with updating your training plan.
Do you recommend a program to track Macronutrients (Protein, Carbohydrates and Fat) and Calories?
Yes, with your Personalised Diet you will recieve information on my recommended online food diary to monitor your new eating habits to track Macronutrients and Calories.